What’s on the go in the ‘house?
1) Waiting to germinate, not a dicky bird yet:
- Penstemon ‘Husker’
- Penstemon ‘Digitalis’
- Geum rivale “Alba”
- Libertia peregrinans “Gold stripe”
- Stipa gigantea
- Lysimachia ephemerum
- Salvia nemerosa “violet queen”
- Clematis tangutica
- Artemisia absinthium “Lambrook silver”
Majority of those were sown late July so they are taking their time.
2) Germinated and growing on happily:
- Veronica mixed
- Dianthus “Brilliancy”
- Lobelia “Tupa”
- Aubrieta mixed
- Oenothera “Apricot delight”
- Monarda superb mixed
- Potentilla monarchs velvet
3) Germinated and holding on by frosty fingertips:
- Physalis alkekengi
I am seriously considering building a heated bench for the greenhouse. That would have moved things along a bit faster I think.